My goal is to proclaim Christ through my photography work, To capture His beauty and share it with others!

Followers

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Stylish blogger award!


I was awarded by Lizzie @ http://thewondersofchrist.blogspot.com
Thanks girl!! =)

So...this is what I'm supposed to do:
Say 7 things about myself and then award 5 other bloggers...
I'm gonna try to make thees random cuz. You guys already know a lot about me! ;)

1. I love very FAST games like, ultimate Frisbee and Speed Volleyball and Unfortunately I'm very competitive! =)
(Well...I guess that's a good thing?! ;)
2. I Love Dinosaur movies!! With BIG, scary, Dino's in it!! =)
3. I always listening (Or play) music before I go to bed!!
4. I just got a really cool blue Mustang shirt!! It say's "Ride the Pony!" =)
5. I love singing!! And my favorite song to sing with my brother, Will is "If I didn't have You!!" (From Monsters.inc.!) =D
6. Ice-skating is one of my favorite things to do in the winter!!
And 7. I love Tom and Jerry cartoons!! ;)

And as far as other bloggers go...
...Hoe-hum! I know a lot of others that have already gotten this! =) But...whatev'!


And there you have it! So tell me which of the 7 things you didn't know about me was?! =)
Thanks again, Lizzie!! =)