My goal is to proclaim Christ through my photography work, To capture His beauty and share it with others!

Followers

Monday, November 21, 2011

~Guest post by Matthew Walker~

Hey everyone!! First, I want to start off by congratulating everyone that entered in Katie's contest. I really liked all the photos!!

Second, my goal with this post is to cast a little light on why I do photography.

Well, photography to me is something that I love doing. I just love being able to see things in a different perspective. e.g., You can look at a soda can, and then you can take a picture and ever so slightly angle the pic to the side and you get a totally different aspect of the can.

Another thing is that it allows me to appreciate God's creation even more! A flower with a butterfly sitting on it is so beautiful! And you only get that scene for a split second, so with photography you are able to capture that moment forever. They say "A picture is worth a thousand words.." and I really believe that! You can spend hours trying to describe that butterfly and flower to someone, but without them seeing a hard copy of it, they can't experience it truly.

In closing, I want to share a couple photos that correspond to a favorite verse of mine:

Psalms 19:1 "The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of His hands."





















Thank you for allowing me to share this!! ;)

Matthew Walker

www.matthewsphotographyblog.blogspot.com

..........................................................................................................................................................

Thank you Matthew!! Make sure you guys check out His blog! ~Katie


By the Way...This is my 100 post!! =D

0 comments: