My goal is to proclaim Christ through my photography work, To capture His beauty and share it with others!

Followers

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

And the winner iiiiisss..........

Wow...........This one was very hard, BUT I have the entries, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th and my "special choice" And!....."honorary mentions" Now, I have picked out one each, out of the two pictures I received, and here they are! Thanks you all for entering!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1st place goes to....................................Matthew Walker!
Thank you very much for entering and now you can send me your "guest post", (you can have 1-3 pictures) Your button for your blog is comin'.... Congrats Matthew! =) Also you need to send me a picture you want for your blog button...













2nd place goes to...................................Lizzie!.....................................
Thank you very much for entering!! I love how the building disappears into the clouds! Your picture looks great! Congrats Lizzie! =)




















3rd place goes to.....................................Sarah Heffington!..........................................
Thank you very much for entering!! Love the angle!! You got your "Triangulation" down! ;)Nice! Congrats Sarah! =)




















And 4th place goes to........................................Eve!...............................................
Really like the perspective! Your work is excellent!!













Now, this is my "special choice!!" (a.k.a./or if you want to call it...) My special favorite! =)
Daniel Tate, I REALLY like this!!















I will also mention 3 "honorary pictures"
The first is by Daniel Tate. The other, Matthew Walker. And the last one by Sarah from ~TIMFW~
I really like these as well!!....................













































And that is all! Thank you guys for entering! Hope you had fun! =)
~Katie

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Ooh! Thanks Katie! And congratulations to all of the rest of you guys---all of the pictures are great!
~Sarah

♥Katie said...

Thanks everybody!! Great job!!

*Lizzie* said...

Hey Katie!! Sorry I didn't get to comment sooner! The laptop hasn't been working the best! But I wanted to say thanks for making me 2 place :) That was really sweet of you!!!