My goal is to proclaim Christ through my photography work, To capture His beauty and share it with others!

Followers

Monday, September 12, 2011

A few random things...

Well, I have a few things to tell you guys. First, one week from today I'm going to start photography classes! [In downtown Suffolk!] I'm very excited and hope to learn a lot!
(Maybe I'll improve in my photography skills! =)

Secondly, Mom, Morgan and Gabriel are back!! We're all very happy to have them back! They said they had fun too.

And...last but not least, here is a picture of...um...I actually don't know what they are! =) But they look pretty neat!



















~Katie

1 comments:

*Lizzie* said...

Very nice picture Katie! And how exciting that is that you're going to take photography classes!!! FUN! By the way, the pic of you on your sidebar. The one for your button is SO cute! I LOVE it! you look so beautiful!!! <3