My goal is to proclaim Christ through my photography work, To capture His beauty and share it with others!

Followers

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Bonfire night and morning glory's =)

So, Sunday night we had a bonfire and roasted marshmallows! =) Had not done that in a while!...
Also, here are a few morning glory flowers my dearest brother, Will picked for me!! =)

I did my first photo-shot with Morgan the other day!!! Be on the look out for some of those comin' up soon!











































































































































































4 comments:

Sarah Simpson said...

Love the morning glories!! They are one of my favorite flowers.

By the way, my name is Sarah, and I blog at Girls of Grace.I really like your photos, and would like to invite you to join my Photography blog! There are 10 or so Christian girls that are members, its a private blog, and we have weekly assignments. Stop by my blog and leave me a comment if you have any questions or are interested in joining! =)

-Sarah

Sarah Simpson said...

Great!! Its another private blog, not my main one. To join, just go to my Google profile, and click "send an email" so I'll be able to invite you.

My Google profile: https://profiles.google.com/sarahgraceguitar

-Sarah

Sarah Simpson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
*Lizzie* said...

Hey! I just awarded you on my blog (My Imaginary Horse) so go check it out :)