My goal is to proclaim Christ through my photography work, To capture His beauty and share it with others!

Followers

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Out door Lab shoot!...

I had a blast!! Pictures will be coming soon! =) We were in Smithfield right across from "Smithfield station." Beautiful! We walked through the woods and across the decks... It was a lot of fun! My last photography class is this Monday! =( But I'm going to start another one in a few weeks, And hopefully after that I'm going to work with my Aunt who dose photography too! she's a PRO!!! =) [She dose Wedding, schools, graduations, etc...]
I got my new "Canon extreme macro extension" yesterday and have been playing with that a little bit... It works really well! It's amazing what macro can do! [Or what you can do with macro!] =)
So pics will be coming and I hope everybody has a blessed week end!!
~Katie Wilson

0 comments: