My goal is to proclaim Christ through my photography work, To capture His beauty and share it with others!

Followers

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Contest...












Hey guys! What's going on in your world?! ;) Probably doing the same things I've been doing… getting ready for hurricane Irene, right?! =)...

Well, I thought I'd try something fun! Here is a contest. Send me a picture of a sunset you took and I'll post my favorite! And if you win, you get to do a "Guests Post" on my blog. If you would like to post pictures you can post up to 3. [Limited space for pics.] ;)

So! You can send it to: scott.wilson@fullquiverfarm.com

Hope ya likes! ;) Be safe this weekend!!!

I'll probably keep this on for a week so you can recover from the storm and give you time to send yours in...

~Katie Wilson


1 comments: